Legacy Console is a unity project that provides in a game console that you can exectute commands either in game or in the unity editor.
- Easiliy extensible command system.
- Plugable command parser system allows you to use your own command style.
- Records command history.
- Ready build console system just drop in and play.
- Comes with a handfull of prebuilt commands for logic, console, varibles.
- Default command parser supports using commands as parameters to other commands.
- Can be used for simple scripting.
- Includes sample scene(s)
- Fully commented & organized C# source code included
- 95+% of source code conforms to default StyleCop settings
Legacy Console is availible as separate git repositories and can be forked from the fallowing BitBucket locations
- Codefarts Legacy Console Code Files
Fork this repo to get access to only the core console files.
- Codefarts Legacy Console Project Files
Fork this repo to get just the unity project files like Scripts & Scenes etc. without the core project files.
- Codefarts.Console (Legacy)
Fork this repo to get access to the primary legacy console unity project. This repo when forked should also include sub module links to both the core project files as well as the project file repositories listed above.
- Version 1.0.0: Pending