Provides a simple easy to use cross platform, state based, abstracted user input system written in C#.
*NOTE* Not currently availible as it is still being finalized.
- A little as 3-6 lines of code to setup a device and bind it to a method.
- State based. Be notified only when the input state changes.
- Full off line documentation included.
- Built in feedback tool.
- Fully commented & organized C# source code included.
- 95+% of source code conforms to default StyleCop settings.
Bug Reporting [ Top ]
If you find a bug or undesired behavior you can send an email to email@example.com with a description of your issue.
Or you can use the built in feedback and suggestion reporting tool by selecting "Window->Codefarts->Error Reporting and Feedback".
The "Email" field is optional but you could also specify your social media contact info such as Twitter if your submission requires a response from the codefarts team.
Version Notes [ Top ]
Items starting with "Completed" are items that have been fully implemented as they were intended
Items starting with "Partial" are items that have only been partially implemented.
- Initial Release.